And Then One Day You Find Eleven Years Have Got Behind You
Thursday December 30, 2021 - Day +14
Blogging Tunes: Grateful Dead - 7/14/90 - my third (and "it") show.
So here's everything you need to know right up front:
- Floyd, Orion, and Heather all tested NEGATIVE for COVID. This is beyond huge.
- My counts (and energy) continue to climb on the fast track (see pic below)
- I will be discharged tomorrow 12/31/2021 and will be able to go home based on bullet 1.
- Hopefully I'll have enough energy to stay up for the Phish stream.
- The next 45 days are critical:
- Heather has gotten trained on how to administer my IV magnesium (which I'll need for the next 30-60 days) and several other things
- Multi-hour UCSF visits twice a week will start on Monday January 3rd and continue through end Feb. We're going to need a bit of help with transport for this... I will reach out to San Rafael and San Francisco people separately.
- We'll likely get another Meal Train going in January. Stay tuned here and on Facebook for info. Looks like, it'll just be the same URL as before so bookmark that if you wanna help. Thanks, Tammalamma and all the past Meal Train helpers.
- The Eagles can actually clinch a playoff spot with a win @WFT and a little help from the 9ers and the Packers. Who'da thunkit?