And I stare straight into the future, tell me what do you see?
Blogging Tunes: SomaFM Groove Salad
Well, I'd hoped to have a little more info by now, but I don't. Maybe another message from Dr. D will trickle in later tonight, but for now, here's the situation:
- I got a blood draw this morning, but I don't see any results in the patient portal -- weird
- No results from the bone marrow biopsy are posted in the portal either -- ok...
- I got a message earlier today from Dr. D saying that:
- Appointment confirmed tomorrow for 8:45a
- He's starting to see prelim results from the BMB but he needs more
- If it's AML again, it's possible that I'll get admitted tomorrow for 4 weeks of chemo.... yaaaaaay!
- But... it could be something else, and so it's also possible that there may be -- see how vague it is? -- outpatient options
- Also, apparently UCSF is slammed so even if they want to admit me, it might be a few days before they can