Real quick update.
- Finally feeling better after having a nasty cold (whatever the kids had) for a couple weeks
- Energy level up a bit (but not quite to the level of January) -- hoping to start biking to the Ferry again
- Heather's mom is here for two weeks! (Yes!)
- Heather had surgery on her wrist - carpel tunnel stuff
- Short term pain, long term joy
- Floyd turned 4 and is doing great; Orion is better after a bout with hand, foot, and mouth. Oy.
- I'm loving my job and CRM had a great quarter; also the new campus is nixed
- Finally ditched my PoS Blackberry for an iPhone 4S. Sooooooo much better. Best part is that 94 WYSP streams perfectly over 3G via radio.com app.
- Big forkin' tax return this year -- ah, the joys of home "ownership"; now I gotta reswizzle my withholdings at work so I actually take some of that home vs. giving it to Uncle Sam each month.
- My good friend Rich "Ding Ding Wikki" has cancer. He's blogging about it. Kick its ass, Rich!
- My upper-body pain isn't really much better. They upped my Tac level to 3.5mg (from 3) and started me on a little Prednisone to hopefully relieve the inflammation. Not really happy about this as it's affecting my sleep and (it seems) my mood
- Drove down to San Jose only to see the Sharks score on the first shot of the game against the Flyers. Final score: 1-0. Ugh.
Kicking the best I can,